Monday, September 24, 2007

Back to School

Please keep David in your prayers as the fall quarter at Fuller officially starts today. David is taking a Monday night class and an internet class this quarter so he can be at home to help me in the mornings. I am so thankful that his schedule is flexible right now.

He had a great back-to-school weekend, though, as we got to spend it with his friend, Chris Knight. They went to a Muse concert on Friday night in Irvine, drove around Beverly Hills, down the Sunset Strip, and went to a local jazz club (Red, White and Bluezz) on Saturday, and checked out a used cd/movie store in Pasadena on Sunday. I think David really enjoyed showing him around L.A.

While they were off playing, Joel and I hung out. Saturday morning I helped welcome the new student wives to Fuller with a little brunch get together and Saturday night Joel and I hung out with my friends Becca and Krissy. Our neighbors hosted a fondue party for our apartment complex last night so it was fun to get to catch up with everyone. (Thanks Suah and Nellie!) Throw in some football and church and much needed naps, and it was a pretty full, but fun weekend.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers