Monday, September 24, 2007

Rolling, rolling, rolling...

Joel is officially mobile! He finally figured out how to roll from his stomach to his back. He has been able to move from his back to his stomach for over a month now. Yesterday, we were watching the Patriots game and he suddenly pushed up really high on his stomach and just kind of flopped over....it was the missing piece to his mobility. He's rolling all over the place now. This morning I put him on his mat while I was working and I looked over after only a minute or so, and he was almost to his bed. It is time to start baby-proofing this place. Well, I'm trying to upload pictures but to no avail, which was the biggest reason for this post. I'll try again later....

Later has finally arrived.....here are some pics of Joel's travel...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diaper changes will be so much more fun now!
~Abs

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers