Friday, February 11, 2011

Live Moore Life...a Wedding!

Our weekend in Lubbock concluded with the beautiful wedding of my cousin Shawna and her new husband, Shaughn. Before we get to the pictures though, I must share about the rehearsal dinner on Friday night.

We basically went straight from the Polar Express over to the rehearsal dinner across town. The Nunez family was so gracious to invite all of us and even had a kids' food table full of kid friendly food! So, we walk in, Joel looked quite adorable in his pearl snapped shirt (see pic in Thanksgiving post). I'm not sure if he thought he had a coat on or if he just wanted to make an entrance, but he ripped it off! And in one motion, tossed it back to my sister and took off through the room, shirtless! We finally caught up to him on the other side of the room and he was completely unfazed. Even after I got on to him, it was like he never fully understood what the big deal was. What a way to make an entrance!

So back to the wedding day....

Papa with the big little brothers

I love this picture of Papa, LeLe and Aunt Sarah with all of the boys.
Rylan, Papa, Silas, LeLe, Jaxon, Joel & Sarah

Blowing bubbles after the wedding....so handsome!

My dad and his siblings...
John, Judy, Jan, and Jim

Also for the record, I confirmed with Jan and Judy and Silas is my little John. Aunt Jan said that the more she was around Silas, the more and more she thought he looked just like my dad. It was a great day of celebration and so much fun to see so many cousins that I haven't seen in years. Congrats Shaughn and Shawna! Thanks for including us in such a special day!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers